Senior User Experience Designer
- Solve complex design problems and own projects from beginning to end for native app and adaptive web features across mobile, desktop, and tablet
- Create design documentation including user journey flows, wireframes, visual designs, and detailed specifications of behaviors and design implementation
- Create prototypes and testing materials of various levels of fidelity, and conduct user research activities such as interviews, usability testing, surveys etc.
- Use qualitative, quantitative research data and hypothesis-based approach to design
- Understand the business requirements of each project
- Help implement and maintain Thrive Market’s design system
- Be a reliable source of guidance on when to implement which research or validation method
- Actively participate in design critiques
- Mentor and coach teammates
- 5+ years of success in product experience design
- A portfolio of previous work demonstrating successful design solutions
- Proficiency in Figma, Adobe XD, Sketch, or similar professional design software tools
- Fluency in usability and interaction design best practices
- Excellent sense of visual design -- layout, composition, color, typography, etc.
- Experience designing for desktop and mobile web and native applications
- Experience with user-centric design processes and using data to inform design decisions
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, with a positive attitude
- Experience using Jira, or similar team collaboration tools
- Good critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to independently lead and execute projects
- Curious, hungry, proactive, results-oriented, data-driven, and thrives in fast-paced, team-oriented environments
- Experience using data to inform design choices
- Animation skills
BELONG TO A BETTER COMPANY
- Comprehensive health benefits (medical, dental, vision, life and disability)
- Competitive salary (DOE) + equity
- 401k plan
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Subsidized ClassPass Membership with access to fitness classes and wellness and beauty experiences
- Ability to work in our beautiful co-working space at WeWork in Playa Vista and other locations
- Dog-Friendly Office
- Free Thrive Market membership and discount on private label products
- Coverage for Life Coaching & Therapy Sessions on our holistic mental health and well-being platform
- Compensation Description - The base salary range for this position is $160,000 - $190,000/Per Year.
- Compensation may vary outside of this range depending on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience, and geographic location.
- Total Compensation includes Base Salary, Stock Options, Health & Wellness Benefits, Flexible PTO, and more!