Wilkes-Barre, PA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, January 17, 2024
ABOUT THRIVE MARKET
Thrive Market was founded in 2014 with a mission to make healthy and sustainable living easy and affordable for everyone. As an online, membership-based market, we deliver the highest quality healthy and sustainable products at member-only prices, while matching every paid membership with a free one for someone in need. Every day, we leverage innovative technology and member-first thinking to help our over 1,000,000+ members find better products, support better brands, and build a better world in the process. We recently reached a significant milestone by becoming a Certified B Corporation, making us the largest grocer to earn this coveted qualification.
We are seeking a dedicated and detail-oriented Utility/Maintenance Associate to join our team! The ideal candidate for this role will be responsible for a variety of tasks related to general housekeeping, pallet sorting, loading and unloading deliveries, and performing light maintenance duties. This role plays a crucial part in ensuring the efficiency and cleanliness of our facility.
Available Shift (subject to change)
- Sweep and mop floors regularly to maintain cleanliness empty trash bins and dispose of waste properly
- Keep common areas clean and organized
- Sort pallets based on quality and usability
- Load good pallets onto trailers for distribution
- Remove empty or damaged pallets from reserve racks/locations
- Assist in loading and unloading deliveries as needed
- Ensure accuracy in matching received goods with delivery invoices
- Handle goods with care to prevent damage during transportation
- Perform basic maintenance tasks, such as repairing minor equipment issues
- Report any maintenance needs or equipment malfunctions to the appropriate personnel
- Keep work areas safe and organized
- Must be 18 years of age, and have a high school diploma or GED
- Previous experience in a similar role is preferred but not required
- Ability to lift and move heavy objects safely
- Basic understanding of maintenance tasks
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail and cleanliness
- Good communication skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and a tasks
- Flexible to work overlapping shifts and overtime when needed
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs or more
- Ability to stand, walk, and perform repetitive physical tasks for the duration of your shift
- Other duties as assigned by management
BELONG TO A BETTER COMPANY
- Comprehensive health benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, and disability)
- Competitive pay + equity
- Multiple work schedules available
- Opportunities for advancement. We have programs that will start you on a path and train you along the way
- Coverage for Life Coaching & Therapy Sessions on our holistic mental health and well-being platform
- Free Thrive Market membership and discount on private label products
- Casual atmosphere and great people to work with
We're a community of more than 1 Million + members who are united by a singular belief: It should be easy to find better products, support better brands, make better choices, and build a better world in the process.
At Thrive Market, we believe in building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic culture. If you are excited about this role along with our mission and values, we encourage you to apply.
Thrive Market is an EEO/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ employer
At Thrive Market, our goal is to be a diverse and inclusive workplace that is representative, at all job levels, of the members we serve and the communities we operate in. We’re proud to be an inclusive company and an Equal Opportunity Employer and we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates are critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. If you’re thinking about joining our team, we expect that you would agree!
If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to assist you.
Ensure your Thrive Market job offer is legitimate and don't fall victim to fraud. Thrive Market never seeks payment from job applicants. Thrive Market recruiters will only reach out to applicants from an @thrivemarket.com email address. For added security, where possible, apply through our company website at www.thrivemarket.com.
© Thrive Market 2024 All rights reserved.
- Compensation Description - The starting hourly rate for this position is $17.00 per hour.
- Compensation may vary outside of this range depending on several factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience, and geographic location and/or shift differentials.
- Total Compensation includes Base Salary, Stock Options, Health & Wellness Benefits, Accrued PTO, and more!