Inventory Control and Quality Assurance Team Lead - (Shift 3)
- As an ICQA team lead, you will be responsible for leading by example and setting high ethical, moral and performance standards for your team.
- Creates an environment that inspires Thrivers to build a culture of operations excellence through consistent communication, training and development.
- Ensuring that new and experienced thrivers perform duties with a high degree of safety, service and quality. Ensure workflow for the facility meets performance expectations and all customer orders are processed properly and on-time.
- Provide basic feedback to the team on performance. Know when to escalate issues to your manager for assistance.
- Maintains inventory cycle count program performing counts on our inventory daily.
- Assists in developing solutions to shortages, overages and inventory discrepancies.
- Reconciles, corrects and properly aligns counts between inventory system and the physical inventory.
- Identification and prioritization of slotting opportunities. These include regular items, seasonal items, promotions, first orders gifts with purchase, and new items.
- Ensure high velocity locations are pulled and replenished in an accurate and consistent manner.
- Pull and systematically process damaged, expired, recalled items, transfers as needed.
- Applies and ensures compliance with inventory processes and procedures.
- Effectively and promptly communicate (both verbally and electronic) all applicable inventory requests and inspections to both corporate and internal leaders.
- Support internal/external audits.
- Ensure that all system transactions are accurate and timely to reflect correct inventory position at any time. This includes cycle counts, donations, damage, etc.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Honest with high integrity
- Dedicated to quality and high standards
- Supportive of values following policies and procedures
- Positive, ambitious, energetic, hardworking with a strong work ethic
- A team player valuing co-worker's opinions treating everyone with courtesy and respect
- Able to communicate effectively and take direction
- Dependable, responsible, reliable and mature
- Exceptional listener who is well organized and has an eye for detail
- Able to work in a team environment, provide honest and direct feedback
- Able to handle ambiguity, changing priorities and use good judgment in stressful situations
- Experienced with performance metrics
- Analytical with problem solver abilities
- Self-motivated, structured, accurate, result driven, ready to improve and open to change
- Proven history of illustrating a dedication to meeting requirements of internal and external customers, responding to all requests promptly, thoroughly and timely
- Ability to multi-task, handling multiple issues;
- Experienced in MS Office, other operating systems, warehousing systems and applications such as Warehouse Management Systems (High-Jump).
- Able to work in a fulfillment center environment that may be noisy, walking and standing for long periods of time, lifting up to 50 pounds, bending and using mechanical equipment as part of production activities;
- Flexible to work a variety of hours as the business demands, including overnight, weekends and holidays.
BELONG TO A BETTER COMPANY
- Comprehensive health benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, and disability)
- Competitive pay + equity
- Multiple work schedules available
- Opportunities for advancement. We have programs that will start you on a path and train you along the way
- Coverage for Life Coaching & Therapy Sessions on our holistic mental health and well-being platform
- Free Thrive Market membership and discount on private label products
- Casual atmosphere and great people to work with
- Compensation Description - The starting pay rate for this position is $21.00 + $1.00 shift differential.
- Rate of pay may increase over time based upon: skill, level of responsibility, additional duties, seniority, quantity or quality of production or other legitimate, business-related factors.
- Total Compensation includes Base Salary, Stock Options, Health & Wellness Benefits, Accrued PTO, and more!