Outbound Material Handler/Equipment Operator - (Shift 2)
- Maintain inventory by identifying, labeling, and placing materials and supplies in stock; recording location of inventory
- Maintains in-process inventory at work centers by delivering and opening materials and supplies
- Maintains material handling equipment by completing pre-use inspections and reporting any issues to the supervisor and maintenance personnel
- Locates materials and supplies by pulling and verifying materials and supplies listed on production orders
- Documents materials and supplies disposition by recording units delivered and location of units
- Receives credit-return material and supplies from production by verifying materials and supplies code and lot number and quantity; placing materials in stock
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Other duties as assigned by the department manager
- Honest with the highest integrity
- Forklift Operation: Proficient in the safe and effective operation of various types of forklifts.
- Supportive of values following policies and procedures
- Positive, ambitious, energetic, hardworking with a strong work ethic, who is organized and has an eye for detail
- A team player valuing co-workers' opinions treating everyone with courtesy and respect
- Excellent communicator with the ability to communicate effectively and take direction
- Dependable, responsible, reliable, and mature
- Able to stand and walk for extended periods of time, frequently reaching with hands and arms, twisting, bending, stooping, squatting, lifting and carrying, pushing, and pulling up to 50 lbs.
- Responsible for reading and following operating and/or written procedures to conduct assigned tasks safely and within standard time
BELONG TO A BETTER COMPANY
- Comprehensive health benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, and disability)
- Competitive pay + equity
- Multiple work schedules available
- Opportunities for advancement. We have programs that will start you on a path and train you along the way
- Coverage for Life Coaching & Therapy Sessions on our holistic mental health and well-being platform
- Free Thrive Market membership and discount on private label products
- Casual atmosphere and great people to work with
- Compensation Description - The starting hourly range for this position is $20.00 - $21.00 /Per Hour.
- Rate of pay may increase over time based upon: skill, level of responsibility, additional duties, seniority, quantity or quality of production or other legitimate, business-related factors.
- Total Compensation includes Base Salary, Stock Options, Health & Wellness Benefits, Accrued PTO, and more!