Outbound Team Lead - Shift 3
- Leads by example in all interactions with Thrivers and supports them in any way necessary to ensure they can provide exceptional operational excellence.
- Creates an environment that inspires Thrivers to build a culture of operations excellence through consistent communication, training, and development.
- Creates opportunities for learning that drives Thrivers’ success throughout their career
- Proactively reviews operational activity reports to quickly identify and prioritize areas of opportunity, determines the root cause of the opportunity, and supports fulfillment supervisor in setting directions to achieve all performance standards
- Performs other duties assigned by Supervisor to enhance fulfillment operations
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Prior logistics, fulfillment and/or industry experience preferred
- Able to stand and walk for extended periods of time, frequently reaching with hands and arms, twisting, bending, stooping, squatting, lifting and carrying, pushing, and pulling up to 50 lbs
- Experience with hand-held scanners
- Honest with the highest integrity
- Dedicated to quality and high standards
- Supportive of values following policies and procedures
- Positive, ambitious, energetic, hardworking with a strong work ethic
- A team player with exceptional communication who is well organized and has an eye for detail
BELONG TO A BETTER COMPANY
- Comprehensive health benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, and disability)
- Competitive pay + equity
- Multiple work schedules available
- Opportunities for advancement. We have programs that will start you on a path and train you along the way
- Coverage for Life Coaching & Therapy Sessions on our holistic mental health and well-being platform
- Free Thrive Market membership and discount on private label products
- Casual atmosphere and great people to work with
- Compensation Description - The starting hourly range for this position is $20.00 - $21.00 /Per Hour.
- Rate of pay may increase over time based upon: skill, level of responsibility, additional duties, seniority, quantity or quality of production or other legitimate, business-related factors.
- Total Compensation includes Base Salary, Stock Options, Health & Wellness Benefits, Accrued PTO, and more!