Inventory Control Specialist - Shift 3
- Maintains inventory cycle count program performing counts on our inventory daily.
- Assists in developing solutions to shortages, overages, and inventory discrepancies.
- Process member returns.
- Pull and systematically process damaged, expired, recalled items, as needed.
- Applies and ensures compliance with inventory processes and procedures.
- Effectively and promptly communicate (both verbally and electronic) all applicable inventory requests and inspections to both corporate and internal leaders.
- Support internal/external audits.
- Ensure that all system transactions are accurate and timely to reflect correct inventory position at any time. This includes cycle counts, donations, damage, etc.
- Performs other duties assigned by Supervisor to enhance fulfillment operation
- Must be willing to work in a cold / freezer work environment
- Must be comfortable working in a multi-temperature environment ranging from -20 degrees to 40 degrees Fahrenheit and outside ambient temperatures (including heat and cold)
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Prior logistics, fulfillment and/or industry experience (preferred)
- Ability to physically count and move products on shelves, racks, and pallets.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as inventory reports and operating procedures to ensure inventory is audited and accurate.
- Able to stand and walk for extended periods of time, frequently reaching with hands and arms, twisting, bending, stooping, squatting, lifting and carrying, pushing, and pulling up to 50 lbs.
- Experience with hand-held scanners (preferred)
- Honest with the highest integrity
- Dedicated to quality and high standards
- Supportive of values following policies and procedures
- Positive, ambitious, energetic, hardworking with a strong work ethic
- A team player with exceptional communication who is well organized and has an eye for detail
BELONG TO A BETTER COMPANY
- Comprehensive health benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, and disability)
- Competitive pay + equity
- Multiple work schedules available
- Opportunities for advancement. We have programs that will start you on a path and train you along the way
- Coverage for Life Coaching & Therapy Sessions on our holistic mental health and well-being platform
- Free Thrive Market membership and discount on private label products
- Casual atmosphere and great people to work with
- Compensation Description - The starting hourly range for this position is $19.00 - $20.00 /Per Hour.
- Rate of pay may increase over time based upon: skill, level of responsibility, additional duties, seniority, quantity or quality of production or other legitimate, business-related factors.
- Total Compensation includes Base Salary, Stock Options, Health & Wellness Benefits, Accrued PTO, and more!