Inbound Fulfillment Specialist
- The Inbound Fulfillment Specialist is responsible for efficiently and accurately processing incoming shipments, verifying the accuracy of orders, and ensuring that products are received, inspected, and stored correctly within the distribution center.
- Assist in the Receiving area by unloading freight, breaking down pallets, separating items, inspect, audit, scan and stow away with safety, care, and speed.
- Perform other duties as assigned with the flexibility to rotate to other departments and work extended hours, as necessary.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Prior logistics, fulfillment and/or industry experience (preferred)
- Able to stand and walk for extended periods of time, frequently reaching with hands and arms, twisting, bending, stooping, squatting, lifting and carrying, pushing, and pulling up to 50 lbs.
- Experience with hand-held scanners (preferred)
- Honest with the highest integrity
- Dedicated to quality and high standards
- Supportive of values following policies and procedures
- Positive, ambitious, energetic, hardworking with a strong work ethic
- A team player with exceptional communication who is well organized and has an eye for detail
BELONG TO A BETTER COMPANY
- Comprehensive health benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, and disability)
- Competitive pay + equity
- Multiple work schedules available
- Opportunities for advancement. We have programs that will start you on a path and train you along the way
- Coverage for Life Coaching & Therapy Sessions on our holistic mental health and well-being platform
- Free Thrive Market membership and discount on private label products
- Casual atmosphere and great people to work with
- Compensation Description - The starting hourly rate for this position is $17.00 /Per Hour.
- Rate of pay may increase over time based upon: skill, level of responsibility, additional duties, seniority, quantity or quality of production or other legitimate, business-related factors.
- Total Compensation includes Base Salary, Stock Options, Health & Wellness Benefits, Accrued PTO, and more!