Process Lead Specialist - (Outbound Operations) - Haitian Speaking
- Communicate effectively and clearly to processing associates to ensure they understand goals and objectives.
- Organize and distribute work assignments, ensuring that team members understand their roles and responsibilities.
- Train new associates, focusing on safety protocols, quality standards, and work procedures.
- Monitor team performance, provide constructive feedback, and implement corrective actions when necessary to improve performance and productivity.
- Collaborate with other department leads to ensure a smooth flow of operations and address any operational challenges promptly.
- Uphold safety guidelines and ensure a safe work environment for all team members.
- Assist in maintaining accurate inventory records and tracking the movement of products within the facility.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- High School Diploma or Equivalent; additional relevant certifications or educations is a plus
- Fluent in Haitian/Creole and English, both written and verbal is essential
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to motivate and guide a team
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Familiar with safety procedures and guideline within a fulfillment center or warehouse
- Knowledge of warehouse operations; i.e. shipping/receiving processes, sorting, and packaging products
- Adaptable to a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Ability to perform heavy lifting and handle materials safely
- Mechanical knowledge to troubleshoot equipment issues
BELONG TO A BETTER COMPANY
- Comprehensive health benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, and disability)
- Competitive pay + equity
- Multiple work schedules available
- Opportunities for advancement. We have programs that will start you on a path and train you along the way
- Coverage for Life Coaching & Therapy Sessions on our holistic mental health and well-being platform
- Free Thrive Market membership and discount on private label products
- Casual atmosphere and great people to work with
- Compensation Description - The hourly range for this position is $23.00 - $26.00/Per Hour.
- Rate of pay may increase over time based upon: skill, level of responsibility, additional duties, seniority, quantity or quality of production or other legitimate, business-related factors.
- Total Compensation includes Base Salary, Stock Options, Health & Wellness Benefits, Accrued PTO, and more!