Inventory Control and Quality Assurance Team Lead - Shift 3
- Maintains inventory cycle count program performing counts on our inventory daily.
- Assists in developing solutions to shortages, overages and inventory discrepancies.
- Reconciles, corrects and properly aligns counts between inventory system and the physical inventory.
- Identification and prioritization of slotting opportunities. These include regular items, seasonal items, promotions, first orders gifts with purchase, and new items.
- Ensure high velocity locations are pulled and replenished in an accurate and consistent manner.
- Pull and systematically process damaged, expired, recalled items, transfers as needed.
- Applies and ensures compliance with inventory processes and procedures.
- Effectively and promptly communicate (both verbally and electronic) all applicable inventory requests and inspections to both corporate and internal leaders.
- Support internal/external audits.
- Ensure that all system transactions are accurate and timely to reflect correct inventory position at any time. This includes cycle counts, donations, damage, etc.
- The successful candidate must have a strong background in all areas of a fulfillment Center including slotting, shipping, receiving, stock replenishment, inventory and quality control
- One year previous experience in a distribution center or manufacturing a plus
- Prior experience within Inventory or Quality
- Experience with Warehouse Management Systems preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Excel
- Demonstrate prior experience operating forklifts and/or other powered industrial equipment
- Demonstrated math, counting, reading and writing skills
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manual.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to lift, bend, reach, push, pull, squat and walk throughout a shift.
- Ability to stand and walk for prolonged periods of time, generally an entire shift (8+ hours per day).
- Work within a warehouse environment for an entire shift.
- Compensation Description - The starting hourly range for this position is $20.00 - $21.00 /Per Hour.
- Rate of pay may increase over time based upon: skill, level of responsibility, additional duties, seniority, quantity or quality of production or other legitimate, business-related factors.
- Total Compensation includes Base Salary, Stock Options, Health & Wellness Benefits, Accrued PTO, and more!