Senior Netsuite Developer
- Ability to develop and support complex technical solutions related to NetSuite workflows, scripts, and customizations
- Work closely with Senior Business Analysts to provide technical support and solutions
- Familiarity with Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Supply Chain, and EDI functionality in Netsuite
- Assist in making business decisions relating to system implementation, modifications, maintenance, etc.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation that will be used in projects for defining requirements, technical solutions, preparing unit test cases, and standard operating procedures. This includes: Technical Design Documentation, Test Plans, and Process Maps
- Coordinate with functional and technical resources cross functionally to design and implement technical solutions
- Provide technical assistance and perform code reviews for other NetSuite developers on the team
- Track and communicate often the status of business initiative projects to management
- 5+ years of experience developing interfaces using standard and custom NetSuite APIs
- 5+ years of experience in NetSuite developing user event, scheduled, map/reduce, Suitelet, and Restlet Scripts
- Experience converting 1.0 to 2.0 suite scripts
- Strong functional knowledge of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Purchase Orders, Receiving, Warehouse Management, and ASNs
- Experience in developing in AWS (S3 buckets, DAGs, and Postgres databases a plus)
- Experience with Airflow and Kafka (a plus)
- Must be able to work in PST timezone
BELONG TO A BETTER COMMUNITY
- Comprehensive health benefits (medical, dental, vision, life and disability)
- Competitive salary (DOE) + equity
- 401k plan
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Subsidized ClassPass Membership with access to fitness classes and wellness and beauty experiences
- Ability to work in our beautiful co-working space at WeWork in Playa Vista and other locations
- Dog-Friendly Office
- Free Thrive Market membership with exclusive employee discount
- Coverage for Life Coaching & Therapy Sessions on our holistic mental health and well-being platform
- Compensation Description - The base salary range for this position is $125,000- $150,000/Per Year.
- Compensation may vary outside of this range depending on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience, and geographic location.
- Total Compensation includes Base Salary, Stock Options, Health & Wellness Benefits, Unlimited PTO, and more!