Director of Growth Marketing, Core Channels
Marketing & Communications, Sales & Business Development
Remote · Los Angeles, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, April 26, 2023
ABOUT THRIVE MARKET
Thrive Market was founded in 2014 with a mission to make healthy living easy and affordable for everyone. As an online, membership-based market, we deliver the highest quality healthy and sustainable products at member-only prices, while matching every paid membership with a free one for someone in need. Every day, we leverage innovative technology and member-first thinking to help our over 1,000,000+ members find better products, support better brands, and build a better world in the process. We recently reached a significant milestone by becoming a Certified B Corporation, making us the largest grocer to earn this coveted qualification.
Thrive Market is on a mission to make healthy, affordable food available to every American. In order to achieve that mission, we’re building a world-class acquisition marketing team to focus on finding, targeting, and converting health-conscious consumers into happy Thrive Market members. We’re fortunate to have a strong brand and a tangible value proposition, but the next phase of our growth will be driven by analytical precision and performance marketing expertise.
As the Director of Growth Marketing, you are responsible for leading efforts to drive innovative and cost-effective new customer acquisition with a customer-first mindset. You will oversee member acquisition strategy for Thrive’s core channels, Paid Search and Meta, and partner closely with emerging channel leads. In addition to steering core channel performance and strategy, you will also help support the evolution of our measurement, roadmap, and testing. This position reports directly to the VP of Growth.
- Develop and execute in-house paid media strategy and operations to optimize user acquisition campaigns across Google, Microsoft, and Meta
- Manage an in-house team of two-channel managers in meeting or exceeding core channel goals, developing channel strategy, testing, and optimizing campaigns
- Own the KPI reporting for these channels and overall paid acquisition, reporting to department VP and key stakeholders
- Manage forecasting for core channels, working to increase accuracy and refine existing processes
- Help steer and develop our ongoing measurement journey and process internally to evolve our complex multi-touch and multi-model ecosystem
- Partner cross-functionally with key stakeholders on Product, Creative, Partnerships, and Analytics, to support key company objectives and advocate for any marketing needs
- Oversee key vendor relationships with Google, Meta, and Microsoft, working to deepen our partnerships and ensure optimal account support is in place
- Prepare and present progress against goals and relevant marketing metrics to team, cross-functional groups, and leadership
- 7+ years experience in growth marketing or performance marketing, preferably with a strong background in customer growth, DTC, eCommerce at growing, fast-paced companies
- Experience with building, developing, and leading collaborative and results-driven teams
- Familiarity across all performance channels, with expertise in Search and Social
- Deep understanding of the latest in MarTech (multi-touch attribution, privacy trends, marketing future state)
- Creative, strategic thinker who can leverage data and insights and translate them into business insights and action
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Proactive problem solver who can handle ambiguity and change
BELONG TO A BETTER COMPANY
- Comprehensive health benefits (medical, dental, vision, life and disability)
- Competitive salary (DOE) + equity
- 401k plan
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Subsidized ClassPass Membership with access to fitness classes and wellness and beauty experiences
- Ability to work in our beautiful co-working space at WeWork in Playa Vista and other locations
- Dog-Friendly Office
- Free Thrive Market membership and discount on private label products
- Coverage for Life Coaching & Therapy Sessions on our holistic mental health and well-being platform
We're a community of more than 1 Million + members who are united by a singular belief: It should be easy to find better products, support better brands, make better choices, and build a better world in the process.
Feeling intimidated or hesitant about applying because you don’t meet every requirement? Studies prove that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs if they do not meet every single qualification. At Thrive Market, we believe in building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic culture. If you are excited about this role along with our mission and values, we sincerely encourage you to apply anyways! As the great Los Angeles King Wayne Gretzky said, “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” Take the shot!
Thrive Market is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ employer
At Thrive Market, our goal is to be a diverse and inclusive workplace that is representative, at all job levels, of the members we serve and the communities we operate in. We’re proud to be an inclusive company and an Equal Opportunity Employer and we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. If you’re thinking about joining our team, we expect that you would agree!
If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to assist you.
Ensure your Thrive Market job offer is legitimate and don't fall victim to fraud. Thrive Market never seeks payment from job applicants. Thrive Market recruiters will only reach out to applicants from an @thrivemarket.com email address. For added security, where possible, apply through our company website at www.thrivemarket.com.
© Thrive Market 2023 All rights reserved.
- Compensation Description - The base salary range for this position is $145,000-$180,000/Per Year.
- Compensation may vary outside of this range depending on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience, and geographic location.
- Total Compensation includes Base Salary, Stock Options, Health & Wellness Benefits, Unlimited PTO, and more!
See more open positions at Thrive Market
Something looks off?