Senior Software Engineer, Web
- Work hand-in-hand with peers to provide a complete, integrated technology platform that follows high code standards when it comes to test-ability, performance, scalability, automation and code coverage
- Diagnose and resolve systemic obstacles that prevent your team from delivering high-quality software at a good velocity
- Create and execute on strategies to continually foster and build trust and transparency between teams, and drive clear direction, proactive communication and healthy collaboration between all groups involved with Platform Engineering initiatives
- Lead the charge in order to improve high availability, data privacy and disaster recovery initiatives
- Own the tools and infrastructure (CI/CD, orchestration, automation) to empower and accelerate development, and lead the charge in modernizing our software stack
- Recruit, develop, and retain top engineering talent, empowering your team and supporting career development
- Develop and manage relationships, and maintain healthy collaboration with key external technology partners and 3rd party vendors
- 5+ years at a large scale e-commerce or similar company and hands-on.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in web and services, and experience with progressive web application frameworks
- Experience implementing the full lifecycle (and technology) for software development and delivery with Agile development practices, continuous integration and refactoring
- Must be a compelling communicator with a proven ability to influence others
- Must be able to articulate ideas effectively when presenting to large groups, other executives and business leaders
- Must be willing to make key strategic decisions, communicate the thinking behind those decisions and then drive the adoption throughout our studio
- Can build strong relationships with stakeholders and partners in product management, design, data analytics, and QA to maximize the teams’ success
BELONG TO A BETTER COMPANY:
- Comprehensive health benefits (medical, dental, vision, life and disability)
- Competitive salary (DOE) + equity
- 401k plan
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Subsidized ClassPass Membership with access to fitness classes and wellness and beauty experiences
- Ability to work in our beautiful co-working space at WeWork in Playa Vista and other locations
- Dog-Friendly Office
- Free Thrive Market membership and discount on private label products
- Coverage for Life Coaching & Therapy Sessions on our holistic mental health and well-being platform
- Compensation Description - The base salary range for this position is $160,000 - $190,000/Per Year.
- Compensation may vary outside of this range depending on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience, and geographic location.
- Total Compensation includes Base Salary, Stock Options, Health & Wellness Benefits, Flexible PTO, and more!