Global Marketing Manager
What we're looking for
At STEPN, we have forged a name for ourselves by focusing on our community and product. Since our inception, we have experienced rapid growth, and we are now looking for a Marketing Executive to foster new, current, and existing relationships.
You will join a team of Innovators, Software Developers, Designers and Strategists invested wholeheartedly in building STEPN’s community. We are looking for someone with experience working in a fitness + technology company who wants to transition into Web3. You will partner closely with Brand, Creative and Digital teams to build world-class experiences.
Skills and experience
We want a professional who digs into essential details and is not afraid to “get hands dirty” with technicalities. You must also be able to see the overall view and coordinate multiple aspects of delivery with different stakeholders. In “another life,” you worked at a fast-paced B2C/health/ tech/fitness tech company and created global marketing campaigns. Curiosity and growth mindset. 7+ years of experience with brand marketing, ideally with experience at an agency and/or in-house at a brand.
You’re expected to understand different technologies and architectures at a level needed for efficient brand and marketing development. Leading people with influence comes naturally to you, and you can navigate high-stress situations through a specific and consistent framework.
As a person, we believe you have:
- Like us, you're a high performer who's an expert at your craft, constantly challenging the status quo
- Strategic and out-of-the-box thinker with broad perspective and proven ability to execute
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while multitasking, re-prioritizing projects, and communicating priority updates to stakeholders
- 7+ years' experience running marketing activities at a Fitness/B2C/Tech company
- Passion for storytelling and writing
- Crypto curious and fundamentally believe in the power of web3
- Ability to execute end-to-end with complete ownership
We value experience in:
- Organizing and executing online and offline marketing activities
- Savy on social media and emerging trends in marketing
- Growth and Performance marketing in digital campaigns
- Budget planning, forecasting, detail orientation and outstanding project management skills
- Driving results, with the ability to manage independently taking calculated risks
- Able to educate customers on the value of STEPN throughout the adoption cycle
- Liasoning with creative, media and PR agencies as well as internally align stakeholders
- Serving as the voice of the user and collecting feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas of online and offline marketing
- Championing the brand and constantly thinking of the ways to innovate and create
We offer a fully remote work environment, and growth opportunities working with industry leading clients. You will get an excellent opportunity to develop your competencies supported by STEPN's career path model. We also offer you competitive compensation working with world renowned leaders.
- Competitive Salary
- Reimbursement & resources for professional development
- Global Community Impact
Contact us with any questions and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org