Trainer, Fulfillment Center - (Shift 3)
- Train individuals in receiving, picking, packing, slotting, loading, replenishing functions and quality control
- Evaluate, document required paperwork, identify training needs and communicate to operations
- Teach, train and enforce SOP's for the development of warehouse staff
- Maintain a safe warehouse by following and promoting all safety rules
- Operate power industrial equipment as needed and attain appropriate certification (i.e., Genie Lift, Stand-up Forklift, Sit Down Forklift, Reach Truck, Walkie Rider)
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by management, such as: cleaning activities and company tour to new employees
- Responsible for reading and following operating and/or written procedures to conduct assigned tasks safely and within standard time
- 3+ recent years of experience operating equipment such as, Forklift, Reach Truck, and Electric Pallet Jack
- 2 years of experience training in a team-oriented workplace (preferred)
- Good interpersonal relationship building, employee coaching and development skills
- Honest with the highest integrity, dedicated to quality and high standards
- Supportive of values following policies and procedures, who has good critical thinking skills and the ability to see the "big picture"
- Positive, ambitious, energetic and hardworking with a strong work ethic, who is well organized and has an eye for detail
- A team player valuing co-worker's opinions treating everyone with courtesy and respect
- Excellent communicator with the ability to communicate effectively and take direction
- Excellent attendance and performance history
- Flexible schedule, with the ability to work various shifts and ability to work overtime based on staffing or FC business needs
- Ability to coach and develop team members to achieve company goals and operate in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time, frequently reaching with hands and arms, twisting, bending, stooping, squatting, lifting and carrying, pushing, and pulling up to 50 lbs.
BELONG TO A BETTER COMMUNITY
- Comprehensive health benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, and disability)
- Competitive pay + equity
- Multiple work schedules available
- Opportunities for advancement. We have programs that will start you on a path and train you along the way
- Coverage for Life Coaching & Therapy Sessions on our holistic mental health and well-being platform
- Free Thrive Market membership and discount on private label products
- Casual atmosphere and great people to work with
- Compensation Description - The starting hourly range for this position is $20.00 - $21.00 /Per Hour.
- Rate of pay may increase over time based upon: skill, level of responsibility, additional duties, seniority, quantity or quality of production or other legitimate, business-related factors.
- Total Compensation includes Base Salary, Stock Options, Health & Wellness Benefits, Accrued PTO, and more!