Manager / Senior Manager, FP&A - Operations
- Lead all aspects of the bottoms-up modeling and forecasting of Operations for the annual budget, quarterly re-forecasts, rolling projections, and ad-hoc strategic initiatives
- Provide detailed and insightful monthly financial reporting and variance analysis (actuals vs forecast) which includes commentary on key drivers to the Board and Executives as well as your business partners
- Own and monitor all relevant orders and operations KPIs including contribution margin, variable cost per order, UPO, PPO, etc.
- Directly impact revenue and profitability by identifying opportunities and making strategic recommendations on operational capacity and variable cost structure
- Help manage 3PL relationships and analyze their contracts and cost structures
- Analyze new capex requests to ensure the business case and ROI are in line with overall company goals and objectives
- Demonstrate end-to-end ownership in developing deep-dive analysis and presentations of key drivers impacting product revenue, product margin, and catalog performance for the Board and Executive team
- Build and mentor a team that is respected and viewed as thought partners by all levels across the company
- 6+ years of progressive financial analysis experience in high-growth environments ideally with direct experience in FP&A and/or Operations forecasting
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Accounting, or relevant field; MBA is a plus
- Background in investment banking, management consulting, FP&A, strategic finance, or similar strongly preferred
- Prior experience working with an e-commerce or retail business model is preferred (i.e. experience with fulfillment centers, physical inventory, etc.)
- Advanced proficiency with Excel; expert in creating efficient, clean, complex, and dynamic financial models
- Ability to create very strong partnerships cross-functionally
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail; High level of comfort with processing and analyzing large, detailed, Order and SKU-level data sets
- Proficiency working with large-scale data mining and reporting tools; SQL knowledge is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to lead and grow a team with at least 2 years of direct managerial experience
- Genuinely curious and proactive
- Extremely analytical and solution-oriented
- Prefers working cross-functionally
- Prioritizes building trust with their business partner(s) through detailed, accurate, and thorough analysis that considers all business impacts
- Thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
BELONG TO A BETTER COMPANY
- Comprehensive health benefits (medical, dental, vision, life and disability)
- Competitive salary (DOE) + equity
- 401k plan
- 12 Days of Observed Holiday
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Subsidized ClassPass Membership with access to fitness classes and wellness and beauty experiences
- Ability to work in our beautiful co-working space at WeWork in Playa Vista and other locations
- Dog-Friendly Office
- Free Thrive Market membership with exclusive employee discount
- Coverage for Life Coaching & Therapy Sessions on our holistic mental health and well-being platform
- © Thrive Market 2023 All rights reserved.
- Compensation Description - The base salary range for this position is $125,000 - $160,000/Per Year.
- Compensation may vary outside of this range depending on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience, and geographic location.
- Total Compensation includes Base Salary, Stock Options, Health & Wellness Benefits, Unlimited PTO, and more!