Surf Air Mobility is building a world where air travel is the most sustainable, affordable, comfortable, quiet, and fastest way to travel any distance. We have brought all the pieces together to accelerate the next great revolution in aviation: electric flight. By unlocking affordable, more sustainable, personalized air transportation for everyone, Surf Air Mobility promises to bring aviation into the modern age.
There are two primary departments that work closely together: Marketplace and Air Operations. We are looking for talented individuals that are passionate about shaping the future of air mobility and inventing something the world has never seen before.
As part of the Member Services team, you will be instrumental in representing
the Surf Air brand to both Surf Air Members and non-members. We strive to
deliver an extraordinary flying experience, from on the ground to in the skies.
As a Member Services professional, this will be your specialty. You will amaze
Members every day with absolutely stellar service!
● Deliver above-and-beyond service through phone, email, and live chat
● Master our internal booking systems in order to efficiently and effectively
maintain customer relationships
● Channel recurring Member inquiries to all areas of the business such as
scheduling, technology, product and overall club updates
● Communicate professionally and efficiently both internally and externally
Who you are:
● An over-achiever with a "no task is too small" attitude
● Energetic, hospitable, kind, sincere, patient, and adaptable
● Knows what it takes to deliver a tailored, personalized service
● Smart and organized
● An ambitious self-starter, able to work unsupervised
● Eager to learn every single day
● Positive, positive, positive!
● Driven by an entrepreneurial spirit
● Generally fantastic
● Monday-Sunday, 6:00am-10:00pm
Member Services Responsibilities:
● Support of and teamwork with operations, sales, Flight Concierge to
achieve individual and collective team performance levels and defined
● Promote community updates and activities; educate Members on all
facets of Surf Air.
● Coordinate various types of Member requests- hotel bookings, rental
● Effectively respond to comments in accordance with Surf Air standards,
safety, policies and rules
● Use ideas, feedback and suggestions to improve the services provided
● Become proficient in resources – Zendesk, SLACK, Maverick, Zuora,
Google Docs, Intranet, other CRM.
● Develop strong rapport with the SOC, Flight Concierge, Sales,
Marketing, Legal and more
● Communicate flight changes to Members and assist with
● Execute duties assigned in a professional manner and always project a
positive, can-do attitude
● Win and maintain new Members and guests
● Engage in training programs and professional development
Pay: 22/hour + Commission/Bonus (commission and bonus varies based on upsells and team achievements)
This job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all job functions that an employee in this
position may be asked to perform from time to time.
Something looks off?