Overnight Software Support Engineer - REMOTE
Rebuy - Overnight Software Support Engineer
Rebuy is SaaS application that is redefining data-powered shopping experiences with a new breed of personalization and merchandising solutions, which turn intelligence into revenue generating actions.
Rebuy is a fully remote company and trusted by some of the fastest-growing brands in DTC such as Aviator Nation, Liquid Death, Magic Spoon, Blenders, Laird Superfoods, Primal Kitchen and many more.
We value ownership, self-motivation, and empathy. Each team member plays a significant role in the company, and is helping to shape the future of intelligent commerce. We build strong and lasting partnerships with all of our merchants and partners, provide a safe and fun work environment, and truly love what we do.
We are looking for a talented multi-disciplinarian to join the Rebuy team as an Software Support Engineer to execute our go-to-market strategy for the Rebuy Partnerships organization. You will be responsible for troubleshooting and supporting our core feature set and services, as well as helping all incoming Merchant and Partner issues. You will work closely with our engineering teams to ensure consistent end-user experience.
What you’ll do
- Providing technical support for Merchants and Partners through internal ticketing system
- Creating new documentation or updating existing documentation as required
- Preparing reports on technical issues that require further investigation or action by other departments within the company
- Resolving complex technical issues by analyzing problems, testing solutions, and recommending changes to existing systems
- Installing new software and upgrading existing software to ensure that it continues to function properly
- Coordinating with other departments within the company to ensure that any issues are addressed quickly and efficiently
- Troubleshooting problems with software programs and networks to identify and resolve issues
- Suggesting improvements in work processes, procedures, or policies to increase efficiency and productivity
Required experience and mindset
- BS degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Familiarity with frontend frameworks (React, Vue, Angular)
- Excellent CSS skills
- Exceptional understanding of HTML
- Understanding of browser developer tools for debugging, testing, and optimizing.
- Understanding of performant SaaS environment
- Demonstrated excellence in listening and communication
- Time-management and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with internal and external teams
- Self-motivated, driven, and willing to take ownership and responsibility
- Ambitious problem solver and proactive self educator to improve ones understanding and skill set when facing challenges
Nice to haves
- Remote work experience
- Startup experience
- SaaS or managed services experience
- Atlassian/Jira experience
- Scrum/Agile experience
- Omni-channel support experience (customer chat)
Rebuy is a fully remote company and we provide our employees with everything they need to succeed both professionally and personally.
- Work from anywhere (with a strong internet connection)
- 100% free health, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- Flexible vacation, paid holidays, parental leave, and sick leave policies
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Company contributes 3% of your salary as a 401(k) bonus (no vesting)
- Amazing team of highly talented and driven people, redefining intelligent commerce