Product Owner - REMOTE
Rebuy - Product Owner
Rebuy is SaaS application that is redefining data-powered shopping experiences with a new breed of personalization and merchandising solutions, which turns intelligence into revenue generating actions.
Rebuy is a fully remote company and trusted by some of the fastest-growing brands in DTC such as Aviator Nation, Liquid Death, Magic Spoon, Blenders, Laird Superfoods, Primal Kitchen and many more.
We value empathy, hard work and respect. Each team member plays a significant role in the company, and is helping to shape the future of intelligent commerce. We build strong and lasting partnerships with all of our merchants and partners, provide a safe and fun work environment, and truly love what we do.
About the role
We are looking for a Product Owner to join our team. The Product Owner will be a valuable asset to our Product team. The role works closely with Development, Engineering, Sales, Marketing and Support to ensure customer initiatives and roadmap deliverables are met.
What you’ll do
- Contribute to defining the vision for the team’s product
- Assist with establishing and maintaining the product roadmap
- Create, maintain, and prioritize the product backlog for the development team(s)
- Participate in all phases of the product life cycle from requirements definition through delivery to production
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to define requirements and understand the business justification and supporting use-cases
- Interface directly with customers to demo new functionality, assist with feature implementation & configuration, solicit feedback, and understand their challenges
- Document user stories and acceptance criteria for the development team
- Monitor and evaluate product progress at each stage of the process, and communicate with the applicable stakeholders to build a shared understanding of project statuses, and manage expectations accordingly
- Act as a liaison with the product team and end-users to deliver updates
- Participate in all applicable meetings with the development team(s) in accordance with an Agile Scrum framework
- Conduct supporting research and competitive analysis, where applicable
- Ideally 3-5 years of Product Owner experience
- Proven work experience in software lifecycle management
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Nice to haves:
- Remote work experience
- Startup experience
- SaaS experience
- Atlassian/Jira experience
- Scrum/Agile experience
- Pragmatic Marketing experience
Rebuy is a fully remote company and we provide our employees with everything they need to succeed both professionally and personally.
- Work from anywhere (with a strong internet connection)
- 100% free health, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- Flexible vacation, paid holidays, parental leave, and sick leave policies
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Company contributes 3% of your salary as a 401(k) bonus (no vesting)
- Amazing team of highly talented and driven people, redefining intelligent commerce