Merchant Success Manager - REMOTE
revenue-generatinghigh-growthfastest-growingRebuy - MSM
Rebuy is SaaS application that is redefining data-powered shopping experiences with a new breed of personalization and merchandising solutions, which turns intelligence into revenue generating actions.
Rebuy is a fully remote company and trusted by some of the fastest growing brands in DTC such as Aviator Nation, Liquid Death, Magic Spoon, Blenders, Laird Superfoods, Primal Kitchen and many more.
We value ownership, self-motivation, and empathy. Each team member plays a significant role in the company, and is helping to shape the future of intelligent commerce. We build strong and lasting partnerships with all of our merchants and partners, provide a safe and fun work environment, and truly love what we do.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Your role as a Merchant Success Manager is to help high-growth, high-volume merchants be successful. You'll do this through developing strong relationships with your merchants, and helping them with long-term solutions to their biggest roadblocks. Ultimately, you're here to understand their goals, and advise them on the best way to achieve those goals. You'll provide merchants with guidance on best practices, strategies and ideas to help them leverage Rebuy to the max.
- Continually meet with and build relationships with Rebuys largest merchants
- Utilize relationship building and data to drive increased product adoption across your book of business
- Provide high level insights and knowledge to make sure they're following the latest e-commerce trends
- Identify areas of improvement during execution and implementation to guide product development
- Ensure customer success by monitoring ROI, periodic account audits, and ongoing recommendations
- BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2+ years of relevant work experience in ecommerce, account management, or sales
- Experience working with Shopify
- Outstanding analytical and strategic problem solving skills
- Demonstrated excellence in listening and communication
- Ability to empathize and understand merchant requirements
- Time-management and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with internal and external teams
- Self-motivated, driven, and willing to take ownership and responsibility
- Familiarity with ecommerce applications and technology trends
- Excited to help shape the future of intelligent commerce and be part of a fast-growing SaaS company
NICE TO HAVES:
- Remote work experience
- Startup experience
- Shopify Scripts experience (Ruby)
Rebuy is a fully remote company and we provide our employees with everything they need to succeed both professionally and personally.
- Work from anywhere (with a strong internet connection)
- 100% free health, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- Flexible vacation, paid holidays, parental leave, and sick leave policies
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Company contributes 3% of your salary as a 401(k) bonus (no vesting)
- Amazing team of highly talented and driven people, redefining intelligent commerce