Vice President of Marketing
Rebuy - Vice President of Marketing
Rebuy is SaaS application that is redefining data-powered shopping experiences with a new breed of personalization and merchandising solutions, which turn intelligence into revenue generating actions.
Rebuy is a fully remote company and trusted by some of the fastest-growing brands in DTC such as Aviator Nation, Liquid Death, Magic Spoon, Blenders, Laird Superfoods, Primal Kitchen and many more.
We value ownership, self-motivation, and empathy. Each team member plays a significant role in the company, and is helping to shape the future of intelligent commerce. We build strong and lasting partnerships with all of our merchants and partners, provide a safe and fun work environment, and truly love what we do.
We are searching for a VP of Marketing who will be responsible for shaping, prioritizing, and executing our marketing strategy. This includes leading all aspects of marketing including brand and creative, demand generation, product marketing, content, PR, field marketing, marketing technology and operations, and market research. Reporting to the CEO/COO, a successful candidate will be a proven leader who has operated at a senior level and has significant experience building cross-functional, collaborative relationships. The ideal candidate will understand the intricacies of content marketing and what is needed to take a brand to the next level. This role partners closely with the heads of Sales, Partnership, Product, Merchant Success, Support, People, and Finance.
What you’ll do
- Develop and implement a cohesive marketing strategy that supports company-wide objectives
- Build strong brand preference and loyalty
- Work closely with other leaders including Sales, Partnership, Merchant Success, Product, and People to ensure that our marketing strategy aligns with other department objectives
- Develop an annual marketing budget with outcomes tied to business results
- Build, manage and coach a high-performing marketing team
- Innovate go-to-market messaging and strategies to differentiate our product and win new prospects
- Manage marketing efforts that optimize the buyer journey, lead and customer lifecycles, and customer expansion and evangelism
- Direct and support market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data to continually refine our go-to-market strategies and messaging
- Maintain brand standards and ensure compliance across all marketing and communications channels
Required experience and mindset
- This leader needs to apply creative as well as analytical skills to ensure we are able to measure and maximize the value from our marketing investments
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
- Deep understanding of core marketing principles including branding, demand generation, public relations, event planning, product marketing, market research, and content marketing
- Respect for the creative process, including a strong track record of working well with creative teams-both within and outside the company-and a commitment to great creative work as a key competitive advantage
- Experience building out lifecycle marketing strategies across the entire funnel, both for the prospect and customer journey
- Ability to guide marketing analytics and synthesize data to improve demand gen performance
- Familiarity with various marketing automation tools and technologies
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
Rebuy is a fully remote company and we provide our employees with everything they need to succeed both professionally and personally.
- Work from anywhere (with a strong internet connection)
- 100% free health, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- Flexible vacation, paid holidays, parental leave, and sick leave policies
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Company contributes 3% of your salary as a 401(k) bonus (no vesting)
- Amazing team of highly talented and driven people, redefining intelligent commerce