Finance & Strategy - Senior Associate / Associate Manager
Pietra is a platform for Creators of all sizes who have an idea for a product or lifestyle brand and need a place to start. The one-stop platform allows Creators to connect with some of the world’s top manufacturers, set up warehousing and fulfillment, and start selling their products online.
Our mission is to put the power back into the hands of the Creator by providing them the tools to create a physical product line in the most simple way, without the obstacles most brand builders face. Pietra aims to lower the barriers of entry for those seeking to delve into entrepreneurship.
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
As the founding member of the Finance & Strategy team, you will help drive Pietra’s growth into the future, while setting up our financial infrastructure to scale. This position will be hands-on with a need to both be in the detail, and take a step back to drive strategy. As a fast-growing business, there will be ample opportunities to lead special projects, which will enable you to expand your expertise and skill set across different products and business lines.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders on the marketing, strategy & operations, product, and analytics teams to accelerate top-line growth and improve profitability
- Drive strategic decision making - utilize data to improve visibility into customer performance and make recommendations for new business opportunities
- Lead quarterly and annual planning process
- Identify and quantify key risks & opportunities in our business
- Partner with accounting and corporate finance teams to understand and communicate month-end variances to plan for financial close reporting
- Support special projects to continuously improve, automate, and scale forecasting and reporting tools, processes, and methodologies
- Operate in a fast-paced and dynamic environment that is constantly evolving
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, or a related field
- 4+ years of strategic finance, corporate finance, investment banking or private equity experience in a high-growth technology sector
- Strong Excel / Google Sheets and SQL skills are required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, presentation and informal communication skills
- Proven ability to work across many departments with varying levels of staff and management to solve problems and achieve results
- Highly detail-oriented with excellent time management, prioritization and organizational skills
- Prior experience with data visualization tools (Data Studio, Tableau, Looker, etc.) is a plus
- Prior operational experience at a high-growth company is a plus