Vendor Operations Coordinator
Posted on Wednesday, January 31, 2024
Our goal is to help brands reach their global potential by building the #1 international eCommerce enablement solution for DTC brands.
Hundreds of the world’s top direct-to-consumer brands like iHerb, Tommy John, Native, Ritual, Seed.com, and more trust Passport to enable their international eCommerce channel. With an expansive network, an in-house team of logistics and eCommerce experts, and an easily deployed customer experience platform, Passport is the partner that growth-focused brands trust to expand their business internationally.
About the role:
As Passport’s logistics grow increasingly complex, the Daily Operations team is integral in ensuring successful delivery and overseeing all the moving pieces – from pickups at our 3PL partners to final mile delivery and everything in between.
In this role, you will be responsible for working with the entire Operations team to assist where needed. You’ll be a key part of the Daily Operations team, working on monitoring performance through KPIs and dashboards, investigating operational issues that may arise, and continually improving processes.
What you'll do:
- Interacting with customer, vendor and carrier inquiries (email and phone)
- Investigation of parcels and customer concerns through multiple avenues
- Ability to work through a daily task list, and monitor emails daily to update different types of data throughout the day
- Work with our Freight team to schedule LTL shipments as needed
- Quickly learn how different systems work and how to effectively use them
- Communicates effectively with Operations team members and leads
- Run reports and troubleshoot issues as needed
- Enter key performance indicator data accurately and on time for multiple vendors
- Use of problem solving to flag issues and troubleshoot issues on the floor
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incorrect information
- Provide feedback and find pain points in process, gather information for internal systems, and work on projects as needed
- You will be expected to work on a fixed schedule and be responsive during your set hours
You have many of the following:
- Full Professional Proficient English written and verbal skills
- Preferred Hours: 12PM - 8PM EST time, M-F
- Experience with Zendesk and Excel a must
- Experience with Salesforce a nice to have but not required
- Strong organizational skills required
- Context switches well, and enjoy working on new projects daily
- Enjoy helping others accomplish a range of tasks from reporting, to answering customer support tickets, building new processes, etc.
- Process oriented and able to understand how different pieces of information connect
- Self-starter with an eye for process improvement
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Self-motivated, positive attitude, Team player
- Able to quickly understand and implement process changes
This role is a full time position.
Located in Latin America.
What you'll get...
- Competitive cash and equity packages
- Travel & Expenses funds for company events
- 100% remote work environment #LI-Remote
- Paid Time Off
- Themed happy hours - bring on the Zoom comedians, pop-a-shot contests, and sip ’n paints!
- Quarterly team (virtual) gatherings and annual team offsites
- Learning & Development Fund for upskilling or products to improve your day-to-day work life
- Teammates around the world in 8 different time zones!