Marketing & Communications
Cairo Governorate, Egypt
Posted on Thursday, May 18, 2023
Passport is reinventing cross-border e-commerce logistics as the modern international shipping carrier of choice for eCommerce (customers include Bombas, Native, Ritual, Seed.com). By combining our proprietary asset light network along with technology and customer support, we ensure that consumers around the world receive their packages without the hassle and pain that is typically associated with international shipping.
We’re a growing, ambitious team looking to upend the trillion-dollar international parcel shipping industry through a world-class experience. At Passport, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the biggest e-commerce merchants in the world and think strategically on how to add value to their international business. See this TechCrunch (https://tcrn.ch/2TKQ4eO) article to understand why brands love us.
What you'll do..
- Develop, implement, and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Enhance brand awareness and drive website traffic to acquire customers
- Identify and evaluate new digital technologies and optimize marketing campaigns, email marketing, social media, display & search advertising using web analytics tools
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends, etc.)
- Prepare and manage a digital marketing budget
- Oversee all the company's social media accounts
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with digital advertising agencies and partners
What we're looking for..
- Strong english skills (Spoken and written)Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or related field
- Work experience (3-5 years) as a Digital Marketing Manager or similar role
- Solid understanding of digital marketing tools and techniques, including SEO/SEM, Google Adwords, and CRM software
- Strong analytical abilities to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics and similar tools
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines concurrently
- Experience in logistics industry a plus
What you'll get...
- Competitive cash and equity packages
- Travel & Expenses funds for company events
- 100% remote work environment #LI-Remote
- Flexible PTO
- Themed happy hours - bring on the Zoom comedians, pop-a-shot contests, and sip ’n paints!
- Quarterly team (virtual) gatherings and annual team offsites
- Learning & Development Fund for upskilling or products to improve your day-to-day work life
- Teammates around the world in 8 different time zones!
See more open positions at Passport
Something looks off?