Product Marketing Manager - Mortgages & Loans
Marketing & Communications, Product
Miami, FL, USA
Posted on Wednesday, March 1, 2023
At Milo, we are reimagining the way global consumers access credit and financial services in a borderless world and are on the mission to build a digital bank for global & crypto consumers. We are the first digital home lending solution for global consumers who want to buy or cash out on their US real estate. Our platform is built to empower our consumers to navigate unique challenges in the US real estate purchase process. Our innovative Crypto solution is the first to bridge the physical and digital world. We are empowering investors to diversify in real estate without selling their cryptocurrency.
Milo was founded in 2018. We are a venture backed fintech headquartered in beautiful Miami. In Q1 2022, we closed the first crypto mortgage in the world and have been featured in Bloomberg, CNBC, Wall Street Journal and Forbes.
About the Role:
Milo is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our team. As a Product Marketing Manager - Mortgages & loans, you will be a key contributor to the narrative and packaging of our innovative financial services platform. You will help define, and deliver messaging to the market, our customers, and our GTM teams. Reporting to our Head of Marketing and working closely with sales, marketing, product management, and business development, you will set and rollout standard processes for product, market and competitive intelligence, strategic product communications, and bring new products and packages to market. You will need to be data-driven and well-written, being able to tell a compelling story with concrete data points - and teach others to do the same.
- Develop and execute effective product marketing strategies to drive adoption, awareness, and growth for our mortgage and crypto loan products and services
- Conduct market research and analysis to understand customer needs, preferences, and pain points, and use insights to inform product positioning, messaging, and value propositions
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product, engineering, sales, and business development, to ensure that marketing initiatives are aligned with broader business goals and objectives
- Develop and execute go-to-market plans for new product launches, including product positioning, messaging, pricing, and promotional strategies
- Create and manage a wide range of scalable product marketing collateral, including product white papers, case studies, videos, blogs, testimonials, and presentations, to educate and inform customers and stakeholders
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns to drive awareness and adoption of Milo’s products and services, using a range of channels and tactics, including email, social media, events, and webinars
- Monitor and analyze product performance and customer feedback, using data and insights to make data-driven improvements and optimizations
- Stay up-to-date on industry developments and trends related to mortgages, crypto mortgages, and crypto loans, and share relevant information and insights with internal and external stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing, with a focus on finance or technology industries
- Proven track record in product marketing and go-to-market planning, with experience in mortgage and/or cryptocurrency industries
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to articulate complex information in a clear and concise manner
- Strong analytical skills, with experience in market research and data analysis, and the ability to make data-driven decisions
- Creative and innovative approach to product marketing, with the ability to develop engaging and effective marketing campaigns
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to lead cross-functional teams and execute complex marketing initiatives
- Passion for finance, technology, and innovation, with a deep understanding of the mortgage and cryptocurrency industries and a desire to stay up-to-date on the latest developments and trends
- Proven success in developing and executing product marketing campaigns and strategies that have generated measurable results, ideally with experience with D2C channels
- High-performing self-starter, with strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Strong communication and partnership skills; able to collaborate through complex problems and lead to positive outcome while incorporating cross-functional input
- Ability to estimate work, commit, and deliver on deadlines and be vocal when risks arise
- Excited to join a startup, have a big impact and put in the hustle required to get things done!
Bonus Points for:
- Experience in Fintech, the mortgage industry, Real Estate, or Real Estate Tech
- Understanding of foreign national consumers
- Passion and understanding of cryptocurrencies
- Multilingual (English, Spanish, & Portuguese)
We're self-starters who are passionate and enthusiastic about what we do. Our culture is high output and low drama—doing great work, constantly improving and celebrating our success. If you've got vision, drive, and a roll-up your sleeves attitude, you'll fit right in. The Milo team is creating new technology solutions that are both elegant and scalable, and if that fires you up, join us!
Our Core Values:
Always do what is right and fair - for our clients, our partners, and our company.
Simple, Fast, & Obvious
Create simple solutions. Move Fast. Build trust through the process.
Our team is always learning! We’re not afraid to ask questions, make mistakes, and find new ways.
We work hard through our challenges, commit to a plan, and never give up in the process!
Our Benefits & Perks:
- WFH Wednesdays!
- Competitive compensation to the market and tech ecosystem
- Stock options, giving you ownership in a fast-growing company
- Generous vacation policy with 4 weeks PTO per year, encouraging our employees to disconnect, relax, & reenergize, plus 11 paid federal holidays
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance with up to $1,000 of premiums covered per month
- Option to save for your future and enroll into our 401K program
- Your choice of equipment for you to get your job done!
- Fully stocked kitchen & fridge -- with all the coffee, seltzers, & snacks you’ll need to fuel yourself through the day
- Monthly social hours, ping pong tournaments, happy hours, etc.
- Quarterly out of office team-building events and bi-monthly wellness challenges
- New office in the heart of Wynwood with a fun, energetic, & hardworking team committed to creating a product making a difference
See more open positions at Milo
Something looks off?