Senior Software Engineer, Mobile/Cloud Lead
- You will be setting up, managing and maintaining a database server or working with cloud services such as Google Firebase.
- Working with Reactive Native mobile development, App Center.
- Collaborate with product team to define, design, develop, and deliver new exciting features.
- Continuously explore, evaluate, and incorporate new technologies into our products and processes to improve development efficiency.
- 5+ years of Mobile SW experience, with strong CS fundamentals and Engineering best practices.
- Level 4 and up
- 3+ years of experience developing with React, React Native, Firebase in a production environment.
- Experience in design and development of mobile applications for Android/iOS.
- Experience in Web development backend services.
- Familiarity with Firebase services such as Cloud Messaging, Cloud Functions, Realtime Database, Cloud Firestore, and Authentication.
- Working experience with Reactive Native mobile development, App Center.
- You have experience in setting up, managing and maintaining a database server or working with cloud services such as Google Firebase.
- You are driven by the desire to solve problems with the goal to automate and scale.
- You are excellent at making technical decisions based on aggregated business goals.
- You have a good understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- In-depth knowledge of JSON format and NoSQL databases.
- You have a passion for new technologies and VR and the Metaverse excites you.
- You feel comfortable in a high-paced, changing environment associated with an early-stage startup.
- NICE TO HAVE: Conceptualize interesting and achievable VR interactions.
- Remote Position with ability to travel to Emerge HQ as needed.
- Able to start Immediately.
- Live/work in Los Angeles, CA (preferred, not required).
- As part of the interview process, you will conduct an exercise on HackerRank.
- This is a Level P4 Salary Band $135k-$200k depending on direct experience and critical skills required.
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Stock Options and Competitive Salary based on experience with growth opportunities
- Premium Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance, Health Savings Account or Flexible Savings Account
- 401(k) Account
- Flexible PTO Policy
- Full Paid Parental Leave policy
- Career Development and Training