Senior Pricing Strategy and Analytics Manager
What you’ll be doing:
As a Senior Pricing Strategy and Analytics Manager, you’ll provide analytical support to our underwriting team. You'll be working directly with our operations group, helping to build out the next version of our platform. In the role you'll act as our inside expert on property valuation, with access to cutting edge tools to evaluate residential real estate (Single family homes, duplexes, triplexes, and four-units), and determine their potential value post-renovation. You will also be responsible for becoming an expert on our markets, developing trend analysis guiding our growth into new markets. This role will be constantly developing, and maintaining an open line of communication with the senior leadership will enable you to craft where the role takes you. We have a strong roadmap built out, and you'll be responsible for a significant part of it, including advocating for the resources that you'll need. This role will have the potential to develop into a leadership role, and you'll be crafting the operational playbooks for future members of the team.
What we’re hoping for:
- 2-5 years of analytical, strategy and/or business operations experience and advanced modeling skills.
- 2-5 years experience in valuing residential real estate across multiple markets using quantitative tools, and with properties in a wide variety of conditions.
- Preferably 1-2 years of experience in management consulting, investment banking, investing or high performance professional services firms.
- Highly technologically literate - you have minimal to zero friction in learning new software, online tools, or processes.
- Ownership mentality - all Doorvest team members are granted significant equity in the company and we expect team members to have high levels of ownership. This means no hard budgets, micromanagement, etc.
- Hungry - we’re looking for folks that are eager to learn and constantly scouting for opportunities to push the company forward, this will ultimately lead to outsized success for the company and individual’s personal development.
- Rolling with the punches - early-stage startups are extremely rewarding but things are not always glitz and glamour. Behind the scenes, there are many challenges we must overcome to bring to life something that’s never previously existed into the world.
- Excellent verbal, written, and visual communication skills.
- Experience with business systems, CRMs, and project management tools preferred.