Full-stack Software Engineer
- Design and build novel products and features to address long-standing problems in healthcare, with a focus on producing amazing experiences that are more than the sum of their parts.
- Collaborate with product, design, and other departments to create cutting-edge user interfaces, experiences and interactions.
- Improve the quality, reliability, and speed of our core products and services.
- Propose and implement changes to our data models, core architecture, and codebase as necessary to achieve your products and teams objectives.
- Develop all levels of the technical stack even if you’re more experienced in some layers.
- Independently shipping production-quality code with an eye towards usability, performance, and extensibility.
- Maintaining customer empathy and a customer-focused engineering mindset.
- Building and maintaining automated testing on your contributions to the product.
- Significant professional experience in building and maintaining consumer grade web applications with 4+ years experience.
- Solid understanding of full-stack web development, including modern frontend frameworks. React is a must.
- Hands-on experience with backend development.
- Enjoy being a generalist working on both the frontend, backend, and anything it takes to solve problems and delight users both internally and externally.
- A commitment to the quality of code. You're passionate about rigorous engineering practices and discipline: code reviews, automated testing, logging, monitoring, alerting, etc.
- Strong programming skills, CS fundamentals, and a track record of implementing highly reliable software. A formal CS degree is not required.
- Proven track record of building complex, scalable and reliable services.
- Analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience in our current technologies is a bonus: Python, React, GraphQL, Django