Customer Success Associate
- Oversee our support operations, ensuring responsive and comprehensive assistance to our users using multiple modalities including email, Slack, and Zendesk.
- Promptly resolve customer inquiries with thoughtful and effective solutions.
- Provide comprehensive troubleshooting and investigations to reach resolution to our customer inquiries or escalate further in the team.
- Craft user-centric documentation that simplifies our technology for all users.
- Collaborate with seasoned team members as mentors and contribute to important projects.
- Translate customer feedback into actionable insights for product and service enhancements.
- Keep in touch with customers, helping them meet their goals using our products.
- Keep abreast of product changes and industry trends to constantly refine your customer success strategies.
Your Journey (30/60/90 Days):
- You will complete a comprehensive onboarding and training program to ensure your success (first 30 days)
- You will start familiarizing yourself with our product and the tools available to our customers (first 30 days)
- You will gain a basic understanding of each element of our customers' care modeling and how to best support their needs (first 30 days)
- You will become actively involved in responding to our customers via help channels with support from the team (first 30 days)
- You will be the main point of contact for our help desk, and our customers will start recognizing you as a reliable source of assistance (first 60 days)
- You will be able to independently resolve basic help desk inquiries (first 60 days)
- You will become more familiar with the troubleshooting tools at your disposal and effectively document the steps you have taken (first 60 days)
- You will be proficient in managing our help desk and handling inquiries (first 90 days)
- You will know where to find the best resources for assistance and will not hesitate to consult the team (first 90 days)
- Our customers will have complete confidence that when they see your name on a response, they will receive a timely, accurate, and knowledgeable response or resolution (first 90s days)
You Are a Great Fit for This Position If You:
- You have a natural ability to empathize and understand the needs of our customers and the patients they care for, as well as our internal teams
- You have the ability to handle upset customers with grace and patience.
- You consistently strive to improve processes and never settle for the status quo.
- You possess a deep sense of curiosity and a strong determination to solve problems.
- You have developed troubleshooting skills and are always seeking innovative solutions.
- You have at least one year of hands-on experience working directly with patients or customers in a healthcare setting.
- You demonstrate an ownership mentality and take a proactive approach to overcoming challenges.
- You have a strong interest in healthcare technology and a desire to master new tools and systems, including API and SDK functionality.
- You communicate clearly, breaking down complex information into easily understandable advice for our customers.
- You are adaptable in a fast-paced and evolving work environment.
- You excel at building strong and supportive relationships with both customers and colleagues.
This Position Might Not Be a Good Fit If You:
- You are only successful in a very structured environment and are not flexible on the hours you work
- Are not inclined to ask questions or delve deeper to understand the 'how' and 'why' behind issues.
- Prefer to stick to standard procedures rather than exploring multiple avenues to resolve challenges.
- Are not enthusiastic about continuous learning, especially in technical or specialized areas.
- Find the dynamic nature of a tech-driven healthcare environment too demanding or stressful.
- Are more comfortable in roles with predictable, routine tasks rather than those requiring agile problem-solving.