Submit Your Application\n
- You have errors in applying \n \n
Client Relationship Management Associate (Remote)
The ideal candidate will be responsible for supporting the Relationship Management team in assisting RIAs, multi-family offices, and private banks navigate the complexities of investing into venture capital and alternatives by offering timely solutions and facilitating the funds sales process.
You will play an integral role in working with both existing clients and prospects, while assisting in relationship lifecycle management. The successful candidate will be highly organized, have extremely strong written and verbal communication skills, and focused on driving an exemplary client and prospect experience.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
Partner with the Relationship Management team to provide a premium client experience through timely client and prospect follow-ups, response to inquiries by clients, and providing the relationship management team with support before, during, and after meetings.
Demonstrate effective client management skills through client and prospect tracking, including ensuring all meeting notes, follow ups, and ongoing communication are tracked within our CRM.
Convey Allocate thought leadership and educational insight to relevant clients to aid clients’ understanding of the ever-changing market environment and opportunity set in alternatives and venture capital.
Manage the registration onboarding process for RIAs and multi-family offices on Allocate platform, including working closely with internal teams across Allocate to drive a seamless onboarding experience.
Ensure clients are aware of Allocate resources and upcoming key events, such as webinars, closing dates and follow up to confirm that all possible investments are closed.
- 2-5+ years of internal client-focused experience within the Financial Services industry, with a preference for candidates with experience in private wealth management and alternatives
- Previous experience in Alternatives strongly preferred, with a preference for experience with venture capital and private equity.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and take initiative
- Organized and detailed-oriented when managing requests from prospects and clients
- Willingness to learn new topics and work in a fast paced, rapidly growing company
- Role can be remote, but preference is the SF Bay Area or New York
- Providing our clients with a world-class experience is our number one priority. We obsessively search for ways to improve the experience for our clients and partners. This requires extraordinary response times, proactivity, and ensuring that everything we do, from product strategy to offline communications is a top-tier client experience.
- Challenge convention: Instead of detailing all the reasons why an idea may not work, we constantly question things to determine how a viable idea may be put into motion.
- Commitment to continuous improvement: We find ways to personally scale each day by pushing ourselves up the learning curve.
- Meritocracy, not politics: We place the utmost value on results and rewards through merit, not reward actions driven by political agendas or behavior.
- Civil Discourse is embraced: We believe open, intellectually curious conversations are required to consistently arrive at the best decisions. Respect is paramount in our dealings with one another, but our mission is always to get the right answer collectively, not to be right.
Submit Your Application
- You have errors in applying