Submit Your Application\n
- You have errors in applying \n \n
Managing Director, Alternatives (Remote)
- Serve as a product expert for Allocate's alternative fund products, with an in-depth understanding of investment strategies, performance, and risk characteristics.
- Manage and build relationships with independent RIAs and other institutional clients, working to understand their investment goals and identifying opportunities to grow Allocate's AUM.
- Independently run sales processes, including prospecting, qualifying leads, delivering presentations, and closing sales.
- Develop and execute strategies to increase brand awareness and promote Allocate's alternative fund products to new and existing clients.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for RIAs and other institutional clients, providing product information, responding to inquiries, and addressing any concerns.
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop sales strategies, marketing materials, and client communications.
- Management responsibilities may be required over time.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or related field.
Essential Values & Culture
- Providing our clients with a world-class experience is our number one priority. We obsessively search for ways to improve the experience for our clients and partners. This requires extraordinary response times, proactivity, and ensuring that everything we do, from product strategy to offline communications is a top-tier client experience.
- Challenge convention: Instead of detailing all the reasons why an idea may not work, we constantly question things to determine how a viable idea may be put into motion.
- Commitment to continuous improvement: We find ways to personally scale each day by pushing ourselves up the learning curve.
- Meritocracy, not politics: We place the utmost value on results and rewards through merit, not reward actions driven by political agendas or behavior.
- Civil Discourse is embraced: We believe open, intellectually curious conversations are required to consistently arrive at the best decisions. Respect is paramount in our dealings with one another, but our mission is always to get the right answer collectively, not to be right.
- 7-10 years of experience in alternatives sales, with a strong track record of success.
- Established network within the RIA space and other institutional clients.
- Ideally experience working at private banks, placement agents, private funds (investor relations), alternatives platforms, or wire houses.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain relationships with clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
Submit Your Application
- You have errors in applying