Submit Your Application\n
- You have errors in applying \n \n
Lead Software Engineer - Frontend (Remote)
Allocate is growing! There’s a lot for us to build and we need someone with a broad skill set who can jump right in to help us lay the technical foundation for the company’s future. We are passionate about delivering software that we are proud of while having fun developing it. Our engineers take pride in their craft, and are always learning new technologies and ways of doing things, and would expect this role to help foster that environment.
Leverage the latest web technologies to develop rich but simple user experiences for new products in development
Work with our product team to iterate on designs and user experience flows
Work as part of an independent, cross-functional squad to deliver critical retail and admin portal features across the technology stack
Mentor junior developers on good engineering processes through leading by example and code reviews
Help establish our Vue standards and best practices
Lead the Frontend design/build effort on new projects, and/or act as the overall Project Lead
Coordinate with other developers, QE, product owners, product managers etc. to ensure smooth project execution
Build reusable, testable code that will help drive engineering maturity and efficiency
8-15 years of experience building web applications, 3-5 years with Vue.js
Experience delivering front-end software that is correct, stable, and security-compliant
Autonomy and ownership - can work without supervision
Attention to detail and an understanding of what makes a good user experience
Entrepreneurial spirit. You are proactive, self-directed, innovative, delivery-focused, and biased toward action in fast-paced environments. You love to build new things and thrive in ambiguity and even failure
Ability to participate in a Git-based development environment with standard work management tooling
Basic understanding of common AWS services (S3, CloudFront, etc) and how they can be applied to solve business problems
A positive, can-do approach
ASP.NET Web API development experience
Familiarity with CI pipelines
Experience managing junior developers
Experience creating, owning, or maintaining an internal UI library
Experience with using visual charting libraries, examples include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience
- Providing our clients with a world-class experience is our number one priority. We obsessively search for ways to improve the experience for our clients and partners. This requires extraordinary response times, proactivity, and ensuring that everything we do, from product strategy to offline communications is a top-tier client experience.
- Challenge convention: Instead of detailing why an idea may not work, we constantly question things to determine how a viable idea may be put into motion.
- Commitment to continuous improvement: We find ways to personally scale each day by pushing ourselves up the learning curve.
- Meritocracy, not politics: We place the utmost value on results and rewards through merit, not reward actions driven by political agendas or behavior.
- Civil Discourse is embraced: We believe open, intellectually curious conversations are required to consistently arrive at the best decisions. Respect is paramount in our dealings with one another, but our mission is always to get the right answer collectively, not to be right.
- Fully Remote Position
- A Broadband internet connection required
- Seniority: 8-15 years of experience
- Reporting to: Engineering team lead
- Location: All US I-9 eligible candidates will be considered
- Salary: $160K - $195K base salary + bonus + equity
- Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and unlimited vacation time
- Employment: Full-time
- This role will be subject to Allocate's Code of Ethics and related compliance obligations of Allocate.
Submit Your Application
- You have errors in applying