Submit Your Application\n
- You have errors in applying \n \n
Senior Product Designer
We founded Allocate with the simple mission of making investing in top-tier private alternatives within the technology sector more accessible for a broader set of investors.
We believe that the mark of healthy and efficient markets requires the financial inclusion of all qualified market participants.
However, despite significant demand, investing in private technology-focused alternatives is more complex than ever as discovery, investment diligence, selection, access, and deal execution are substantial roadblocks.
With Allocate, investors can find, invest (through Allocate SPV feeders), and track highly vetted opportunities through our turnkey digital platform in a single easy-to-use interface.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Product Designer to join our design team. We are looking for a designer who will maintain brand consistency in our product deliverables and help infuse those brand ideals into the best possible experiences for the users of our digital applications and products. You will have the opportunity to take an active role in shaping Allocate’s developing brand and consequently the future of venture capital technology. Our ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate a variety of creative styles and methodologies, with proven experience and examples from past work.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
Collaborate with the creative and development team to drive and execute UX/UI projects for new digital products, features, and internal tools
Assist the Head of Design and design team in expanding and establishing processes and assets around a standardized frontend UI library
Assist the Lead Designer in creating and expanding Allocate’s brand methodology across digital platforms and interfaces
Maintain consistency and elevate the standard of the Allocate brand
Embrace and convey the Allocate brand voice and aesthetic across digital product projects
Implement feedback from creative team leadership and business stakeholders
Administrate product UX feedback sessions with internal and external stakeholders, share insights and solutions
5+ years of experience
A design portfolio that shows conceptual thinking applied across a range of touchpoints
Extensive knowledge of Figma and the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator), high fidelity prototyping tools or animation software, and comfort with switching mediums and learning new programs
Ability to communicate and collaborate efficiently with highly technical teams, including software engineers, data scientists, and product managers
Excellent communication skills, including a proven ability to build great relationships, convey and debate design rationale, and iterate quickly with a multifaceted group of stakeholders
Understanding of established brand values and brand aesthetics with the ability to produce on-brand creative that fits within existing brand codes
Detail-oriented and passionate about design
Organized with exceptional time-management skills
Independent self-starter with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
Brilliant storytelling skills through visual communication
Understanding of visual attributes needed to tell a persuasive sales and brand story within the flow of product
A systems thinker who values working smart and creating efficient processes or finding tools to streamline work
Willingness to work flexible hours as needed
Nice to Have:
Experience working in fintech, especially with UIs that display data visualizations and maintain complex user states
Experience with designing brand identity, way-finding solutions, and mobile applications
Bachelor’s degree in Design, User Experience, Human-Computer Interaction, similar creative or technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
Essential Values & Culture
- Providing our clients with a world-class experience is our number one priority. We obsessively search for ways to improve the experience for our clients and partners. This requires extraordinary response times, proactivity, and ensuring that everything we do, from product strategy to offline communications is a top-tier client experience.
- Challenge convention: Instead of detailing all the reasons why an idea may not work, we constantly question things to determine how a viable idea may be put into motion.
- Commitment to continuous improvement: We find ways to personally scale each day by pushing ourselves up the learning curve.
- Meritocracy, not politics: We place the utmost value on results and rewards through merit, not reward actions driven by political agendas or behavior.
- Civil Discourse is embraced: We believe open, intellectually curious conversations are required to consistently arrive at the best decisions. Respect is paramount in our dealings with one another, but our mission is always to get the right answer collectively, not to be right.
- Fully Remote Position
- A Broadband internet connection is required
- Seniority: Mid to senior level
- Reporting to: Chief Design Officer
- Location: All US I-9 eligible candidates will be considered
- Salary: Base salary: $140K - $155K, competitive early-stage fintech startup (salary + bonus + equity)
- Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and Responsible Time Off (RTO)
- Employment: Full-time
- Attach or link a design portfolio to your submission
Submit Your Application
- You have errors in applying